Real Hardwood Stand for AutoHarp
The Autoharp Store stand is designed to protect your autoharp and keep it displayed securely while not in use. This AutoHarp stand is constructed of real hardwood and is very easy to assemble. Its compact size makes it a perfect accessory for use, travel and storage. Compatible with all AutoHarp models.
- Quality Material- The durability of this stand sets us apart from other competitors. Natural and solid wood provides stability due to heavy weight design which prevents the stand from moving or shaking.
- Foldable and Easy to Install- Assembly is simple and can be folded up and stored away when not in use.
- Protective Material- The stand includes soft foam arms and rubber coated back rest for added protection while instrument is mounted. Non slip rubber feet on bottom keep stand firm on the floor and material will not interfere with the finish of instrument.
- Professional Aesthetics- Natural wooden material is temperature resistant and has eye catching finish with professional look no matter where it is placed.
- Versatile Usage- This stands universal size is perfect for a variety of different instruments such as ukulele, mandolin, and violin. It is even equipped with a hole on one of the support feet for holding the violin bow in place when not in use.
- (1) Body
- (2) Legs
- (2) Arms
- (2) Screws
- (2) Wingnuts
- (1) Screwdriver
QB ID: AutoharpStand001
Sorry, no related products.